Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stay tuned for more on Artificial Intuition

I have been in email contact with Monica Anderson - Creator of the Artifical Intuition algorithm and intend to write a detailed entry on her work as I have come to understand it, but I am still in the process of reviewing everything she has pointed me to and in re-reading 'I Am a Strange Loop' by Doug Hofstadter, as she says that his work deeply influences her research.

I should be done reading everything publicly available in a day or so and will then set myself to writing my thoughts about what I have come already to realize is an amazingly interesting small body of work that I expect will alter fundamentally the research pathways and research assumptions in AGI development.

So stay tuned.

-j

No comments:

Post a Comment